He has 30 years of extensive experience in international Fashion Retail, and managing different brands globally:
- Owner of JAFA Style, a Global Retail Consultancy with clients from different countries.
- Ex-President of Fashion and Teens, M.H Alshaya Co. W.L.L at the Alshaya Retail division in Kuwait.
- Former CEO and Chairman of Grupo Cortefiel in Spain and executive board member. Grupo Cortefiel is one of the most important fashion retailers in Europe, founded in Spain in 1880.
- Ex-member of the Executive Board at JBC Belgium, a leading fashion retailer with shops throughout Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany.
- Former Member of the Board at Tino Gonzales, one of the biggest shoe retailers in Spain.
Anselm has a Bachelor’s Degree in Financial & Commercial Science issued by the Erasmus Business School in Brussels.
He is a fluent multilingual who speaks Spanish, French, English, German and Dutch.